LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT? WE CAN HELP
The WorkBC Maple Ridge Employment Services Centre is here to help you find your next job. Visit us to access job search resources, employment planning, skills assessment, training, work experience placements and more.
If you are an unemployed job seeker who is legally entitled to work in British Columbia, you are eligible to access WorkBC services. You are considered unemployed if you:
- Are not a full-time student
- Are not working
- Are working an average of less than twenty (20) hours per week, AND
- Are actively seeking full-time employment
- Are unable to work full-time because of a disability and are seeking to work more hours
- Are in receipt of a notice of imminent layoff
- Must leave your current occupation due to a medical reason OR
- Are at significant risk of losing your employment because of a disability.
To work in BC you must have a Social Insurance Number (SIN). If your Social Insurance Number begins with nine (9) contact us to discuss your eligibility. Check here to see who should visit a WorkBC Centre.
WorkBC Maple Ridge
#170 – 22470 Dewdney Trunk Road,
Maple Ridge, BC